What is a senior rep you ask? A senior rep is someone that is a spokesmodel for Melissa Vinsik Photography. Their job is to participate in two free portrait sessions, tell all their friends and classmates just how great their senior portrait experience was and to pass out their rep cards and photos to their friends and family! My hopes are that once your friends see how gorgeous your photos are, they are going to come to me for their senior portraits too!
- Senior reps must fill out an application and be accepted in order to represent Melissa Vinsik Photography. Only 3 reps from each high school will be accepted.
- The application deadline is June 30th, 2012.
- Senior reps will recieve 2 FREE photography sessions! One mini session during late summer/early fall and one full session during the Spring.
- For every referal who books and completes their session with me, you earn a $50 print credit to be used after your spring session. (doesn’t include gallery wraps).
- Senior Reps and a parent or guardian must sign a senior rep contract with full model release for advertising purposes.
The Senior Rep Kit
- Two portrait sessions! A free mini shoot and then a full senior shoot.
- Ten watermarked images for you to use on Facebook or other social media forum.
- 50 Senior Rep Cards featuring YOU to pass out to all your friends!
- A blog post featuring YOU!
- You must be a junior or senior in high school.
- You must be able to exclusively represent Melissa Vinsik Photography to friends and other juniors and seniors in your school and community.
- Parental consent is required to participate!
There really isn’t one! If someone sees your pictures and likes them, then give them your rep card and tell them how to contact me! That’s it! You are NOT expected to discuss pricing or packages with them.
- Your parent’s permission is crucial.
- You will need to sign a Senior Rep contract and Modeling Release.
- You will ONLY promote Melissa Vinsik Photography. You can’t be a rep for me if you are a rep for another photographer!
How to apply?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Senior Rep for Melissa Vinsik Photography.
Please email me answering the following questions (feel free to copy and paste these questions into your email) and be sure to include a current photo of yourself! Show me your style!
Both the Senior and a Parent/Guardian will be required to sign a Senior Rep contract that includes a Model Release for advertising purposes.
Application Questions: (please copy these questions and answer completely in your application email to me).
- What’s your name?
- What school do you attend?
- Will you be a Junior or Senior in the fall of 2012?
- Which extracurricular activities are you involved in?
- Are you willing to do the following if chosen as a Senior Rep?
- Pass out Senior Rep Cards and information to your friends.
- Have 2 portrait sessions. The first session at the end of summer/beginning of fall and the other in the spring.
- ‘Like’ Melissa Vinsik Photography on Facebook.
- Post watermarked images on your facebook as your profile picture.
- Represent Melissa Vinsik Photography Exclusively.
Not interested in becoming a Senior Rep but still want an awesome Senior Portrait Session? Great, just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.